Monday, June 11, 2012

Our Life Lately

Violet seems to enjoy waking up at 5:30am these days. So typically, I'll bring her into my bed to get a couple more hours of sleep. Although I'm not sure I'm getting anymore sleep! 

A neighbor in our subdivision hosts an ice cream social on the last day of school for all the kids. Violet took advantage of the free chocolate ice cream this year.

We've been crazy finishing up projects around the house. Here is a preview of the baby's room. I'll post more pictures when we're all done. 

Our basement is finished! I'm still trying to weed out lots of unused toys, but the kids always seem to find them and bring them back! I'll have pictures soon. Here are the kids right after the new carpet was put in. Maybe I should just forget toys all together and leave a big open space. They seem to have a great time with that.  

After a Friday night dinner with Nani and Grandpa, we made our way to a local college summer baseball league game. 

Max enjoyed the game, Violet enjoyed the people watching.


No comments:

Post a Comment