Monday, August 5, 2013

Interview with a Three Year Old



What is your favorite...?
Cereal - Lucky Charms
Food - Chicken nuggets and hot dogs
Fruit - Strawberries
Vegetable - Green beans
Drink - Chocolate milk
Toy - Barbies
TV Show - Barbie shows
Game - Fish game
Book - The Potty Book
Animal - Zebras
Color - Purple
Sport - Soccer

What is your favorite thing to do? "Brush your hair"
Who is your best friend? "Elisabeth"
What are you going to be when you grow up? "I want to be a princess"
If you could change your name, what would you choose? "Teddy"
Where would you like to go on vacation? "To go to Chicago"
What do you and Mommy do together? "We brush our hair"
What is something Mommy always says to you? "Wash your hands"
What makes Mommy happy? "Going potty"
What makes Mommy sad? "Teddy bites you"
How old is Mommy? "I have no idea"
What is Mommy's favorite food? "Chicken nuggets. That's what I like. I also like apples, too. It's good for my belly."
What does Daddy do for a job? "I don't know"
How old is Daddy? "I don't know"
What is Daddy’s favorite food? "Skyline"

Here is Max's interview from his 3rd birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment